Thursday, July 5, 2012

Creativity

I think I used to be much more creative than I am now. I long to get that part of me back. So tomorrow I'm checking into a weaving class and this weekend, I'm going to attempt to make coconut oil - these seem wildly divergent, but I love to do things with my hands and I love to cook. I live in a country where you can try new food on a daily basis, so it's been fun. Went to a couple of organic markets yesterday and to a cooking class that focuses on local foods - dinner for the fourth included a quinoa salad, mint tea made from leaves, and a taste test of various local sauces - not your usual 4th of July fare, but it was fun to share it with friends. I think I'm going to take a few classes in jewelry making, too - just for fun! I really am beginning to see that life could be different, more rich, more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment