Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Another Milestone!

Yee-haw!!!!  After MONTHS of effort, I've finally gone down another size!  Over the past 2 years, this makes a grand total of 3 - yes 3 - sizes down.  Going gluten-free and eliminating sugar and meat for the first year and a half and walking a lot was good, but going Paleo and walking a lot for the past 4-5 months was terrific.  Ah..  I still have 3 to go to be at my thinnest adult weight, and I'm looking forward to it!  And outside of this ridiculous cold, I've never felt better in my life!!  And I can't seem to stop adding exclamation points at the ends of my sentences...  !  Life  is wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! You are a role model. My motivation for exercise is at a standstill. Or a sitstill. This is fantastic Toto that you are feeling so great, and I'm going to think about going Paleo. happy New year and New Toto!
    love CS

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I'll bet the Main Winkie will be really pissed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats, Toto! Good for you!

    I've looked into Paleo and know it to be THE answer, not only to weight loss but to overall health, but I grieve giving up all those carbs...

    ReplyDelete