Sunday, June 22, 2014

Patterns post from Gale Warnings

OK, so broke a bone in my foot 2 1/2 weeks ago and it's given me a chance to do some reading online.  I've been re-reading a good bit of Kathy Krajco's blog "What Makes Narcissists Tick" - the woman was brilliant!  So I came across a link that she gave in one of her posts from a blog entitled "Gale Warning" - it's about behavior patterns and what we need to be looking for - and why we often didn't see it for a long time - great article and now I'm looking forward to reading more of that blog...  It's listed on the sidebar - the article on patterns is from February 17, 2007.  The last post on the blog was June 15, 2011- I hope that means that she's moved on and is living an N-free and wonderful life!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pearl,
    Hope your foot is getting better. I read the "Gale Warning" blog a while ago and thought it was brilliant too. Love the new look of the blog.
    Hugs,
    Kara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - thought I'd better tidy it up since it's now open. Reading through Gale Warning was inspirational - these older, seemingly completed blogs give me much hope.

    ReplyDelete