Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Not "fine"

Ah....  I can officially walk without thinking about my foot, the sinus infection that I'd thought at various times was an ear infection or a cracked tooth turned out to be just a severe sinus infection which is now on the wane due to lots of crazy medicine, and I have so much more energy due to both of these issues getting resolved.   Having been raised by N's and then being married to a p/a who has chronic and severe health issues has made me waaaaaaaaay too likely to ignore my own physical and emotional needs. I'm better, it turns out, at dealing with emotional issues now and have to work at the physical side of this.  Honestly.  I have to get over being "fine" if I'm really not. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pearl, yes you're right, it's time to pay close attention to your own health and well being. Especially now that so much of the toxic waste from your FOO and sibs has receded from your emo landscape. I'm glad you are able to sort out what exactly needs tending to in yourself. If you don't tend to it, apparently no one will (alas). The down side of being a chronic caretaker of a p/a. xo CS

    ReplyDelete