Thursday, April 12, 2012

Remarkable peace

I know that this lovely hiatus probably can't last, but I'm loving it! I feel calmer than I've felt in years, I can think more clearly than I have for years, and I can calmly and systematically attack problems. It's like a whole new life just because I've stopped allowing WWW and her FM's to mess with me. I know that eventually they're going to realize that they need to victimize someone and they'll try to reestablish contact, but a few more months of this and it's going to be really hard to even consider going back to how things used to be. These things sound petty, but I have nails, continue to lose weight, don't take my anxiety medicine, and am growing my hair out after having the same hairstyle for the past 8 years. Life is good! Ah, peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment