Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Trick

So the trick to making NC easy is to move out of the country! Yes, after moving 1000 miles away 22 years ago to escape the madness, we have been living abroad for the past year. This move wasn't sparked directly by the craziness, but I'm sure glad we're here while going NC. I know that the three weird sisters can attempt to get to me through other sibs, but I've made it very clear that if I have to extend NC to more sibs, I'll do that to protect myself from attack. If you're reading this, you've been invited to do so. Both of my blogs are now private - I'm leaving no avenues for WWW and her flying monkeys to have access to any information about me. I'm grateful that I have family and friends with whom I can share my life safely- life just keeps getting better and better!

(Update - 6/16/2014 - I plan to open this blog later this month - I'm skimming it to update some "errors" I made in evaluating my NFOO. These will show up as "updates" to the original blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment