Saturday, September 29, 2012
In a competition for the most narcissistic family, the winner is...
Sometimes I wonder if maybe, after all, I DO have the oddest, most narcissistic family in the whole world! I know that being from a large dysfunctional family makes the odds of having more narcissistic siblings greater and the fact that both of my parents were narcissists probably ups the odds some more - but come on! I don't want to be one of those people who believe that there's a narcissist behind every tree, but it's looking more and more like 4 of my 8 siblings are narcissists - the WWW and her Flying Monkeys are a no-brainer call. My eldest sibling, the one who claims that she's naive (at 65) and just doesn't understand why we can't all just get along, and who pretends to be trying to make peace between the siblings, is constantly accusing the loving siblings and other border people of lying if they say anything different than the WWW and her minions have decided is the truth - and you know what they say about narcissists - if their lips are moving, they're lying! I'm sooooooo tired of hearing this nonsense - it just goes on and on, like most narcissistic melodrama. One of my brothers is getting married next summer and I thought I'd greet the N's and move on, but I think I'm ready to just flat out move on - no pleasantries, no smiles, no words or contact at all - these women are absolutely nuts. The less I have to do with them, the better. They're not going to change, so I may as well do what's best for me - and that's absolutely No Contact - ever - no matter what - no matter where - No. Contact. Ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment