Thursday, May 1, 2014
Self pity
Yesterday morning was difficult - the woman who usually comes on Wednesday to take care of my husband had car issues so couldn't make it. Since I'd planned the day to be alone, it was a huge disappointment - in truth, I cried a good bit... I have 3 days a week that I've planned to be without my spouse so that I can do what I want to do - but it rarely works out that way. If he's sick, he can't go to the care place - if we absolutely have to do something that requires both of us, it's easier to do it on Wednesday because our helper that day has a car (usually) and my husband's walking has become progressively worse. I feel like the time I have to myself decreases every week.... I'm instituting a back-up plan for the Wednesday person this week - I really can't do 3 complete days in a row for now... I'm also going to buy an exercise bike - I HATE not being able to get out and walk every day, but a bike will at least give me the chance to exercise every day. I'm feeling very sorry for myself - but sooooooo looking forward to tomorrow!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment