Monday, February 27, 2012

Time to be careful


I think that I have to be careful – WWW and her FM’s have been quiet – I’ve been thinking that maybe they know that this time they’ve gone too far.  See the problem here?  I’ve started to believe that they’re like normal people – that they know when they’ve been wrong and may even feel guilty that they’ve behaved terribly.  This is now nonN’s get sucked back in – this is how I’VE been sucked back in over and over.   NOT THIS TIME!!!  I have to keep reading what other people say about dealing with narcissists and I have to keep writing so that I learn how to stay out of their mess.  I’ve never been able to trust them and I certainly can’t trust them now since not only has their behavior not changed – it’s actually escalated.  I’m glad that I live where I do and that I’m pretty inaccessible to them – and getting more inaccessible – hurrah!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment