Tuesday, April 15, 2014

They're everywhere!!!

They really are everywhere!  Y'all know that I live on another continent  - I'm having some difficulty with my insurance company here (Yes, it's a universal annoyance...) and I wrote on a local Gringo enewspaper, asking if anyone else had had difficulty and how they resolved it.  I heard from some very nice people (who didn't have a lot of advice, alas) and ONE FLAMING NARCISSIST! Why??  Why do they have to impose themselves on absolutely everyone no matter what!!!??  In a short period of time, I discovered that he's "highly principled" that he views fighting for his rights as evidence of this (Not OTHER people's rights - his rights.), and that he's "gifted with perfect recall" - this came after I accused him of not reading my response to his idiocy.  He's blocked on my email -honestly, I'm appalled, amazed, annoyed, and blown away by how really ridiculous N's are all the time.  There - rant over.  Do you suppose this will ever cease to annoy me???

No comments:

Post a Comment